Support Group for Parents & Teachers working with clever, gifted children
JOIN US TO DISCOVER……
“How do you know a child is gifted?” (Identification), testing? What are the options?
* Looking for a source of information and resources?
* Near I-75, U.S. 23 or I-69? You are not far away.
* Finding educational match for your children quite
* Seeking adults of like-minds to find solutions to the
educational, social and emotional needs of smart
* Monthly meetings with first session, March 15.
Topics, events and locations will be developed from
Please share this email with your contact list to help us spread the word about this new group! Thank you!
March 15, 2014
1pm to 3pm
BAKER COLLEGE – FLINT
1050 W. BRISTOL RD
FLINT, MI 48507
Park by the clock tower
Rms E101 & E103
by calling 810-277-5379 or 810-397-1191
or send an email to: email@example.com